Thursday 5 March 2015

Goodbye.

I am sorry, sometimes i just get so paranoid of people keep leaving me but somehow i need to realize that i should not bother of them wanting to leave me but i should bother what to do while they are still here. I should believe in love again, I should trust myself & I should trust him. From this day, I want to let go all those bad feelings I have & people in my life. not to forget, but to start a new life, with someone worth my time. I want to let go. & Im letting go. & this blog too. This shall be my last entry. Ill create a new one, perhaps? Haha nantilah. Thank you to those who I mentioned in this blog before. Tak pernah menyesal tulis what I felt. I'll be happy with my love ones. Fikri, yumni, maisarah, syahidah, haziqah, farah & the boys, thank you. (: