Wednesday 17 December 2014

My apologies.

It's been a while. It's not that I don't like writing anymore. I do write, I just, I don't express it here like I used to do. I don't want to be so vulnerable because that's gonna hurt me even more. Perhaps I won't delete this blog, (there are so many reasons I should be deleting this blog rm lol) (such as there are so many memories of my past).

To people who know me, even though you just know my name, I am sorry. I really do am sorry. I don't let people in my life easily anymore. I don't know. It's not that I hate them, it's not I don't like talking to you, it's not that I hate the way you are but I just I have lost my hope to people. I will not expecting you to understand me anymore because it is dark inside me. If you can hear my mind, you would leave me. I am not even excited for new year anymore. To me, every year is a tough year. I will lose some people & they will leave me, eventually. I don't expect anyone to stay in my life anymore. So, if one day you wake up, you want to leave me, go ahead. If you want to stay, i'll be more than happy to have you. The older I get, the more I understand about life. Life will never be easy. If you are expecting 2015 is going to be a great year, sigh, my advice; wake up. It will be good, but not always good. 
My wish for 2015; I hope I will survive this year.