Monday 13 October 2014

I think I'm in love.


I think I'm in love. I think I'm in love with the idea of I'm in love, we are in love. I am so grateful I met him, even I once said to myself; "how can someone like him so much?!" hahah, look who's stuck in love with him right now. He taught me how to love when I already forgot how to. He taught me that you don't have to pretend to be someone else who's far more perfect because I have the precious one, who is me. He made me love myself when I have thousand of reasons not to. He made me realize that you don't need someone who's so good in words or perhaps read you poetry every day or perhaps treat you expensive stuffs. He made me realize that love is when you can love someone so much, spend time with them and when something is wrong, you are there for him. Now I realize that sometimes it's not spending time with your love in the most expensive restaurant in town but rather spending time with your love in the car while sharing ice cream and listening to indian songs and make each other laugh. Dear, that is love. & I am in love with him, I really do. I don't need to tell you all our sweet conversation and what he has done to me and post it to twitter saying "I'm the luckiest girl alive!!'' But simply just tell you I am in love with him and I and I couldn't be more grateful. Hihihi. How I wish I can describe this beautiful feeling perfectly. Have a good day everyone, may He grant you someone who'll love you and make you be whole once again. Inshallah, amin! (: