Tuesday 14 October 2014

Bed of roses.

You can tell people how much you hate me, you can scorn me behind my back, you can tell everyone how bitch I am to you, but it is shameful because everything bad stuffs you did to me, you did behind me.Without my knowledge, without me knowing what your face looked like when you told them everything, without me knowing how many curse words you said. Isn't shameful? But I guess that's where you deserve, behind me. You can throw every bad words to me but girl I'm telling you, I am not going to fall. Perhaps I will because life is not a bed of roses but never will be because of you. You can hate me, you can do whatever you want, but I will never hate you. Not because I am weak, because I don't want my heart full with hatred that will destroy me in the end. I will try my damn best to share this little tiny broken love inside my heart with everyone because life is so much beautiful & I don't want to spend my time hate people. It's not nice. 

Please people, if people talk behind your back, let them be. Let them grow their hatred inside their freaking heart. Let them be, not because you are weak. It is because you are stronger than them. It is because your life is so much beautiful than them. Never ever break down for them, because they do not worth any single time of yours. So, wake up & enjoy life you're living with people you love. Enjoy every blessing He give to you, inshallah, the more you neglect all those negative things in your life, the more peaceful you will be. Assalamualaikum.