Thursday 22 May 2014

Things.

So many things happened, indeed. I'm starting to believe that everything will be fine actually. I lost my best friends, I got into debate, we lost, I met people, I felt lonely & all. Anything can happen within a month. Well, it's 2 am & I am currently miss everyone. I can feel that everyone is so enigmatic, they are slowly fading away. And I am starting to realize that somehow we have to let it go instead of saying please. I am sick of not talking to people. I dont want to do that anymore. I want to make everyone feel crucial to me. Because they are. I miss everything. I miss how they talked about their days. I miss the way they talked about their boyfriends. I miss the way they talked about girls they despise. But somehow, I miss the memories that we've made not them. They are not what they were anymore. Well that is life. People come & people go. Poof. It hurts, but I'm getting used to it. It's fine. 

I am sorry I am not so good at words because somehow the thoughts are better left the thoughts.