Friday 7 March 2014

How?

I'm wondering how, you can wake up & realized that you don't want to talk to that someone & your heart tells you that you don't love her anymore. And I'm wondering, were you thinking while sleeping? Because we can't just stop loving someone. Indeed, it is you love her or you never did. The heartbreaking moment when you are sixteen, you look back & you realize that friends you are talking to right now are not whom you used to talk three years ago. Human who used to mean a lot to you, just a stranger with memories. There was no hi or even a glance. How bitter people is. How bitter this heart is. I stayed up and I felt the hole in my heart, missing every words they used to say, missing every stuffs they used to give, missing every glance they used to glance & missing their ''I miss you'' when they really do. I looked around and people just so fake and I could feel their pretending inside of them. And it sickens me. Human really do care about what people say instead of listening to the voice within them. I wish I could scream till I have voice no more. I wish I could say till I have words no more. 

I miss you. 
Don't leave. 
Just like they did.